For the dough:
- 257g plant-based mylk
- 90g plant-based alternative for butter
- 420g (3 2/3 cup) all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
For the filling:
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon (or more if you like)
- 3 tbsp plant based alternative for butter
For the dough
1. Melt the butter and mix it with the mylk. Put aside.
2. Add all dry ingredients in a bowl of a food processor.
3. Put the bowl on the food processor. Use a dough hook and start stirring at a low speed.
4. Incorporate the mylk and butter mix into the dry mixture.
5. Mix until it becomes a ball of dough (the consistency should be like pizza dough).
6. If the mixture is too dry, add a little mylk and if the mixture is too liquid, add a little flour (add flour/milk a spoon at a time).
7. Cover with a clean cloth and let rise for an hour. The dough must double in volume.