This recipe was inspired by one of my favorite people on Instagram, @edgarraw. Thank you for all your beautiful creations, my friend!
Raw Berry Bites
Active time: 20 min
For the Filling
- 2 cups soaked cashews
- 2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup young Thai coconut water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp maca powder (optional)
- 1 vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of pink salt (or any other salt)
- Fresh blueberries (topping)
For the Crust*
- 1 cup dried mulberries
- 8 medjool dates
- 3/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes or shredded coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
Add all filling ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
Add crust ingredients to a food processor and pulse until a uniformed mix is achieved.
Take some parchment paper and layer any pan. Now add your crust from the food processor and press firmly with your hands to form it at the bottom of your pan. Pour your filling on top of the crust and finish by topping it with blueberries.
Freeze overnight and enjoy cold!