It's snack time!
Try this simple protein-packed roasted chickpeas. It's super simple and will leave you craving more!
Makes: 2 servings
Cooking time: 10 mins
Prep time: 25 mins
- A can of Chickpeas, drained, rinsed and peeled
- 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil
- Other condiments that you like
- Drain the can of chickpeas (save the aquafaba for other recipes)
- Dry with a clean kitchen towel
- Peel the skins off, the pain will be worth it, it makes it extra crunchy!
- Add 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil (for higher smoke points), ½ tsp Salt, Pepper, Cumin and Paprika to the bowl of chickpeas
- Spread the chickpeas on a baking sheet, roast for 10 mins
- Optional: Shake the pan halfway through so it won't stick
- Turn the oven off, open the door a few inches to let it cool.
- Once cooled, they are now ready to serve as a snack or side