The abillion Creative Team is looking for a passionate Video Intern who is eager to learn more about the sustainability space. This opportunity will come with an exciting array of projects varying in digital medium and publishing platforms – all encompassed with hands-on experience and training.
Working closely with our Multimedia Producer, you’ll get to ideate and produce content that inspires and empowers the members of abillion. You should be enthusiastic about your craft, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment. You should be an excellent collaborator and able to communicate confidently in team based projects. You should be organised and reliable. You should be creative!
If you are keen to learn and grow together with our team and are excited about the impact you will be making on the plant-based movement, we want to hear from you!
- Create engaging video content from start to end that supports the Business Development, Growth and Content team for themed campaigns and channel strategies
- Assist with preparing for shoots, filming on set, rough edits, script writing and research
- Assist with photography and video shoots, and other ad-hoc duties when necessary
- Diploma or Degree graduate in film, broadcasting, media, communications, or related fields. Students are welcome to apply
- Basic camera technical knowledge as well as video editing software knowledge
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects are a must)
- Must have an understanding of the digital and social media landscape. You know how to use Youtube, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Relative fitness and stamina when it comes to camera work
- Knowledge of Food Styling is an advantage
- Having your own video equipment is a plus
- Able to commit a minimum of 3 months
- Fulltime and Part-time applications are welcomed
- Organised and meticulous to manage workflow and meet deadlines
- Creative, responsible, and proactive
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work in teams and autonomously
- Passionate about sustainability
- Good knowledge and exposure to food. If you cook often that helps too
- Able to function with ambiguity and willing to try new things out