Are you enthusiastic about data, and keen to make a positive impact with your technical skills?
As part of abillion's Data team, you'll be instrumental in driving our data strategy to grow our business. Our focus is to develop data models, leverage data insights to power critical business and product decisions, and produce high quality research for the plant-based investment community.
During your internship, there is no average day at work — you could be working on product or business intelligence initiatives, contributing to the development of data models, designing and launching dashboards, or creating high quality data visualizations for our research portal, among others. One thing's for sure — you'll be working on high impact projects and contributing to abillion's business from day one.
If you are keen to learn and grow together with our team and are excited about the impact you will be making on the plant-based movement, we want to hear from you!
- Support product analytics and business intelligence efforts on topics like product engagement, conversion, churn, and more
- Design, build, and maintain KPI dashboards that business stakeholders rely on for key decisions
- Query, transform, and clean messy raw data into actionable data insights for non-technical teams
- Present data insights to the larger team in clear and organized reports, and provide practical recommendations
- Assist in the development and tuning of product models (e.g., Natural Language Processing, Recommendation Engines, Clustering, etc.)
- Pursuing or completed degree in Business Analytics, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or other quantitative fields
- Experience in data science projects (e.g., data visualization, machine learning, text mining, dashboarding, etc.)
- Proficient in Python (Bonus: R, MongoDB)
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills
- Pro-active, creative, and able to work independently