A good copywriter means the difference between a member of the public, a community member or a business paying attention to and engaging with us. Good, clean, compelling and exciting copy is vital in communicating well with our stakeholders.
We are looking for talented wordsmiths who want to join a mission-driven company. To thrive here, you must be passionate about sustainability, must have a keen interest in food, consumer trends, and current events. You should be able to work independently but be an excellent collaborator. You should be able to work fast, work cleanly and produce copy that inspires.
If you are keen to learn and grow together with our team and are excited about the impact you will be making on the plant-based movement, we want to hear from you!
- Creating copy for marketing materials, ranging from and including our website, microsites, our app, member emails, marketing newsletter, push notifications, advertising materials
- Creating ideas for marketing assets such as emails and newsletters to enhance performance
- Working with the Growth team to study results of adobe assets and make strategic suggestions for improvement
- Some experience studying media and communications or professional experience as a copywriter
- Ability to write, edit and proof-read quality copy
- Must have the ability to work fast
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or similar software
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other analytics tools a plus
- Fluency in English. Fluency in additional languages is a plus
- Minimum commitment of 2 months
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work in teams and autonomously
- Able to function effectively with ambiguity and willing to take considered risks to achieve cut-through
- Good organisational and time management skills including the ability to manage workflow and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated passion in the sustainability space a must