MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS, SINGAPORE
The Content Manager is responsible for the creation, production, publishing and managing of regular content for our website, social media channels and digital marketing efforts.
With a strong background in editorial (digital copy-writing for web, email and social media) this role will work with our Growth, Business Development and Creative Teams. This role will create fit-for-purpose content aligned to our ambitious strategy. Prior experience creating content for website and social channels is a must.
This is a newly created role focused on delivering a best in class digital experience for our members and followers to deepen engagement, grow our community and creating lasting impact. Role success will be measured through user engagement, brand awareness and consideration, and specific digital project delivery.
We're looking for an experienced candidate who’s ready to take on the responsibilities of being a leader, a mentor and a team player.
We want people with strong opinions but small egos, who make informed decisions but value what others think. We need someone willing to take and give honest feedback in order to drive the team, and the company, to greater heights. We value people who take the long view, but who can move quickly when needed.
You'll want others to succeed as much as yourself, and that will be reflected in the quality of your work and your communication with the team. You are an innovative mind and you'll make the right call for long term effectiveness and performance.
If you are keen to learn and grow together with our team and are excited about the impact you will be making on the plant-based movement, we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for formulating a cross-platform content strategy and monthly content calendar (social media & editorial)
- Create, edit and proofread a variety of content across digital channels (social, web, email marketing) ensuring it meets style, tone and marketing message requirements as well as reflecting the brand
- Conceptualise fresh and appealing ideas for new content that targets a specific audience and meets company objectives
- Manage a small team of content producers and day-to-day digital content publishing
- Develop data analysis & reporting and provide recommendations on digital channel improvements to increase engagement
- Responsible for ensuring all content created meets style, tone and marketing message requirements as well as reflecting the brand
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and trending topics within our community and sector
- At least 3-4 years experience or in a similar role
- Must have a demonstrated understanding of social media, digital copy- writing and content marketing
- Ability to write, edit and proof-read quality written content (from brief social media posts to extensive website information, marketing emails and creative digital ad headlines)
- Must have an excellent understanding of all major social media platforms and their audiences
- Familiar with multi-channel social postings and industry best-practices Ability to develop content that provokes engagement
- Proficiency with popular content management systems
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices
- Knowledge of industry best-practices, including content delivery standards and usability
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Able to function effectively with ambiguity and willing to take considered risks to achieve cut-through
- Strong organisational and team management skills
- Experience working with international markets like the US a plus
- Demonstrated passion for social causes and/or plant-based lifestyle specifically a plus
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing Communications or Business desirable